Corrosion Protection PLUS. ecoFINISH® ecoDUSTRIAL™ Coatings provide a completely different approach to corrosion protection over that of traditional paint and epoxy coatings in both product material and in their application method. ecoDUSTRIAL™ coatings are thermoplastic polymeric powder coating finishes applied utilizing the ecoFINISH® thermal flame spray installation process. The process is completely portable, and combined with the patented ecoFINISH® installation process, makes it possible for a superior powder coating surface to be applied to virtually any surface regardless of type, size, or location.
ecoDUSTRIAL™ engineered coatings can provide Corrosion Protection PLUS additional benefits beyond that of only protecting the surface from the elements. In addition to NSF-61 Potable Water Safe Certification, ecoDUSTRIAL coating are available with the optional added benefits of Slip Resistance, Non-Skid, and BioCote Antimicrobial properties to suit application requirements.
ecoDUSTRIAL™ Coatings are non-porous, pH neutral, and will withstand exposure to harsh weather conditions and UV exposure. These extremely durable finishes are resistant to chipping, peeling, chalking, and cracking, and retain some of their flexibility even at low temperatures, providing may years of corrosion protection for the underlying surface.
ecoDUSTRIAL™ Coatings cure in seconds, not days or weeks, as with other industrial coatings. The finish is suitable for wet or dry locations, and can be applied at installation speeds up to 800 square feet per hour. The completed finish can immediately be placed into service.
ecoDUSTRIAL™ Coatings will provide the durable, long-lasting coating solution your project demands.
- Safety – Slip Resistant / Non-Skid
- Impact Resistant
- Wear Resistant
- Outstanding UV Resistance
- Chemical Resistant
- Flexible (Crack Resistant)
- BioCote® Antimicrobial
- Environmentally Responsible
- Stencil Marking Capable
- pH Neutral – non-reactive surface
- Easy clean – pressure wash durable
- NSF-61 Potable Water Safe Certification – suitable for food preparation/packaging locations
We now offer our ecoDUSTRIAL™ Coatings with BioCote®.
This antimicrobial additive can resist and help prevent the growth of microbes including bacteria and mold. With the BioCote® antimicrobial added to ecoDUSTRIAL™ Coatings, microbial colonization is minimized, making the devices easier to keep hygienically clean, reducing unpleasant odors, and the risk of infection caused by cross-contamination.
With the antimicrobial added, ecoDUSTRIAL™ is an ideal coating for food processing plants, chemical labs, schools, water treatment plants, and more.
Microbes are small organisms that include bacteria, mold and mildew. On an unprotected surface, microbes can double in as little as 20 minutes, and can survive on hard surfaces for many months. They can cause foul odors, cause cross contamination and spread illnesses.
BioCote® antimicrobial additives can be added to the ecoDUSTRIAL™ powders during the manufacturing process to provide built-in protection against the effects of microbes. ecoDUSTRIAL™ with BioCote®’s proven technology reduces the potential for cross-contamination by preventing the growth of microbes including bacteria, mold and viruses.
A cleaner surface means less microbes to transfer to other products in the same environment, making ecoDUSTRIAL™
with BioCote® an ideal coating for surfaces in food processing plants, hospitals, laboratorys, schools, offices, and more.*
BioCote® technology is:
- Classified as non-toxic to humans
- Resistant exposure to commonly used cleaning disinfectants
- BioCote® technology and products containing BioCote® technology do not cause microbial resistance.
- Meets the requirements of the HACCP based Food Safety Program, noting the conditions of the certification statement Food Zone Classification: FZP
- Compliant to US regulations: Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act (EPA, US)
- Compliant to EU regulations Biocide Products Regulation, EU Directives 528/2012, 1907/2006, 2011/65/EU.