Join Our Team
Job Title: Graphic Designer and Social Media Content Creator
Location: Warminster, PA
EcoFINISH is a growing and rapidly expanding manufacturer of high-performance industrial coaEngs and pool coaEngs, with their own patented installaEon system. Based in Warminster, Pennsylvania, ecoFINISH is available on five conEnents: North and South America, Europe, Asia and Oceania, with 255 ecoFINISH installers in over 25 countries. Learn more at https://www.ecofinishcoatings.com/ and https://optusresin.com/
If you want to get out of the s.ff, cold, tradi.onal designs of corporate marke.ng and move into a career where you can come up with crea.ve, fun ideas that will excite people about new, innova.ve products, this is the job for you!
We are seeking a skilled in-house graphic designer with a passion for social media who will produce crea.ve materials for the ecoFINISH brands. This candidate will be responsible for creaEng markeEng material for our brochures, technical data sheets, and swag, but also collaboraEng with our exisEng markeEng team to come up with engaging and creative social media and online campaigns.
This posiEon will be about 50% social media content creaEon and 50% graphic design (create brochures and swag) but 100% for a fun, creaEve person who enjoys coming up with fun concepts and designs to capEvate our current and future customers.
******You must submit a portfolio or a link to your portfolio to be considered for the position******
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Create content for IG posts, Reels, TikTok
- Social media content moderation
- Create and design various materials for print and digital, and merchandise
- Visit project sites and take photos and videos obtain customer testimonials
- Coming up with cool and compelling ideas and design for swag for trade shows and our Dealers
- PresenEng design concepts to creative team and management
- Retouching and manipulation of images
- Pitch creative ideas for online marketing and social media
- Collaborate with other team members throughout the various phases of projects
- Adobe Creative Suite®
- Proficient with Facebook, IG, TikTok, and other social media platforms
- Must be willing to travel out of state on occasion to take photos if needed.
- Knowledge of the importance of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, color theory,
- and print.
- Work within creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Excellent eye for detail - must be able to proof work.
Full time position. Competitive salary based on experience. Health, dental, vision insurance. PTO. 401k. Paid holidays. Paid work-related travel expenses.
The above statements reflect the general tasks, du.es, activities, and/or responsibilities necessary to describe this posi.on and is not intended to set forth all of the specific requirements of the job. These job duties/responsibilities may change or vary in response to business needs. Other non-essential job duties may be assigned.